[Orca-users] Web log status for Linux?

Corinna corinna at turbonet.com
Mon Oct 6 18:46:43 PDT 2003

hi,

I'm now setting up Orca v0.27 on RedHat Linux box... and the latest version
of Procallator to collect the data.
http://svn.orcaware.com:8000/repos/trunk/orca/data_gatherers/procallator/

right now, it's just monitoring and graphing itself... things seem to
work... except Web server status graphing.

I mean, i can graph all the Uptime, CPU Usage, etc, etc... but the graphs of
all Web (Apache) related info (e.g. Web hit rate, Web Server Data Transfer
Rate, etc, etc) are all missing...

I recall when installing Orca, I used the command:
./configure --with-html-dir=/home/orcawww
--with-nsca-log=/var/log/httpd/access_log

I'm not even sure now whether it's the procallator, or the orca that I
didn't configure right...
can anyone please help me on that?  and any experience that can share?

with much thanks!

- corinna