[Orca-users] Fwd: Re: AIX monitoring tool

Rajesh Verma Rajesh.Verma at PalmettoHealth.org
Wed Oct 22 05:26:22 PDT 2003

Hi Tony,

Here is the modified version. This script work for AIX 4.3 and 5.1
and there are few new graphs in there.

I am sending you the script and the orcallatorAIX.cfg.
Also there is script for HP-UX systems.

-Rajesh

>>> "Tony Pace" <tony_pace_ca at yahoo.com> 10/21/2003 9:42:25 PM >>>
Hi Rajesh,

I found the stats.pl in the orca mail-archives.

I deployed the script, generated some data and orcalated it;
- looks sweet for this data set.

Thank you very much for your help!!

Tony Pace

Note: forwarded message attached.