[Orca-users] Multiple versions of the same graph?

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Fri Apr 2 09:07:29 PST 2004

Hello, Orcafolks!

I've been using Orca now since August, and it's been extremely useful in
identifying performance bottlenecks, and creating a record of resource
utilization and growth of the project and whatnot.

I have a little problem with it at the moment that's really just more of
an annoyance.  I have "Disk Space Percent Usage" graphs that show up in
the summary page, but there are like 12 copies of the graph in the
page.  The graphs aren't exactly identical -- in most cases, the order
of the filesystems represented is shuffled around, but all the
filesystems are the same.  In some of the graphs, though, some
filesystems are absent.  The same thing happens with Disk Run Percent
graphs.  I took a snapshot of the webpage, and put it up for
display--check out http://rooth.org/orca (only npd-snow has graphs).

Any ideas as to how I can trim those copies down to one graph?

--Dragon

--
      Dave ``Dragon'' Michaels       |   "I wonder what news is doing..."
     Raytheon  IS Unix Engineer      | news at newshost <29> ps -fu news