[Orca-users] Customizing index.html

David Devault DDevault at Elance.com
Wed Aug 18 14:56:42 PDT 2004

I think this is what your looking for:

/usr/local/bin/orca" line 585 of 2409 --24%-- col 30

 # This variable sets the number of groups to place into a single row.
  my $table_number_columns = 9;

-----Original Message-----
From: David Michaels [mailto:dragon at raytheon.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 2:16 PM
To: orca-users at orcaware.com
Subject: [Orca-users] Customizing index.html

I'd like to get Orca to put only 6 machines across on the 'front page',
rather than 9, because I have an image/logo that must appear in the
top-right corner.  I remember finding this parameter somewhere in the
source code or perl scripts, but I can't remember where it is.  I do
remember it was hard-coded, and not an orcallator.cfg parameter, but I
could be wrong.

Anyone know where this is?

Could we make it into an orcallator.cfg parameter?

--Dave Michaels