[Orca-users] Customizing index.html

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Wed Aug 18 14:59:37 PDT 2004

Yep, that's it, found it just before receiving this email, actually.  I
was wondering why modifying it wasn't changing the index.html page, but
it turns out my wrapper script calls a local copy of orca, and not the
global copy I was tinkering with.  Doh!

Thanks!
--Dragon

David Devault wrote:

>I think this is what your looking for:
>
>/usr/local/bin/orca" line 585 of 2409 --24%-- col 30
>
> # This variable sets the number of groups to place into a single row.
>  my $table_number_columns = 9;

	Raytheon

	*David P. Michaels*
Senior Multi-Disciplined Engineer II W.H.
NPOESS IS
Platform OS Unix
303.344.6840
720.858.5952 fax