[Orca-users] make test_modules fails on sol-sparc-9

Shea Martin smartin at arcis.com
Thu Feb 5 12:48:18 PST 2004

My configure and make seem to work.  But when I run make test_modules,
it fails.  I tried starting over again using gcc instead of cc, but I go
exactly the same result.  Any help would be appreciated.

Attached is a copy of the output from make test_modules.

~Shea M.

______
the individual(s) named.  If you have received it by mistake, please let
us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy
this message or disclose its contents to anyone.  For complete disclaimer
information please see http://arcis.com/emaildisclaimer .