[Orca-users] Windows Plots

Pete Stoneberg pete at stoneyweb.com
Thu Mar 18 21:01:47 PST 2004

I've got the windows data being collected (Thanks Joe) and an
orcallatorNT.cfg that was in the archives.  Problem is that when I run the
converted tsv files, it only generates a couple graphs, disk access and a
couple more.  Memory and networking which is really what I wanted to see
don't plot even though I see them with data in the file.  I've messed with
the field tags and nothing I do seems to work.  Anybody got a working *.cfg
file that I can look to see where mine is messed up?
Thanks.

pete