[Orca-users] Windows Plots

Aaron Geddins aaron_geddins at usa.net
Fri Mar 19 04:58:34 PST 2004

I'll send you one.

Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-users-bounces+aaron_geddins=usa.net at orcaware.com
[mailto:orca-users-bounces+aaron_geddins=usa.net at orcaware.com]On Behalf
Of Pete Stoneberg
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 12:02 AM
To: orca usergroup
Subject: [Orca-users] Windows Plots

I've got the windows data being collected (Thanks Joe) and an
orcallatorNT.cfg that was in the archives.  Problem is that when I run the
converted tsv files, it only generates a couple graphs, disk access and a
couple more.  Memory and networking which is really what I wanted to see
don't plot even though I see them with data in the file.  I've messed with
the field tags and nothing I do seems to work.  Anybody got a working *.cfg
file that I can look to see where mine is messed up?
Thanks.

pete