[Orca-users] Windows Plots

Rajesh Verma Rajesh.Verma at PalmettoHealth.org
Fri Mar 19 10:38:22 PST 2004

Here is what you have to do for Memory I just test for my windows server.
The data line is the key.
The title in the percol data file has \ ( ) % signs. Some of these signs are changed to _ sign.
Like for title \\BT090195\Memory\Available Bytes will be configured in orcallatorNT.cfg as
Memory_Available_Bytes

-Rajesh

>>> "Pete Stoneberg" <pete at stoneyweb.com> 3/19/2004 12:01:47 AM >>>
I've got the windows data being collected (Thanks Joe) and an
orcallatorNT.cfg that was in the archives.  Problem is that when I run the
converted tsv files, it only generates a couple graphs, disk access and a
couple more.  Memory and networking which is really what I wanted to see
don't plot even though I see them with data in the file.  I've messed with
the field tags and nothing I do seems to work.  Anybody got a working *.cfg
file that I can look to see where mine is messed up?
Thanks.

pete

PALMETTO HEALTH CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.