[Orca-users] Constantly changing number of columns

leo.mccoy at kbm1.com leo.mccoy at kbm1.com
Fri Oct 1 10:02:06 PDT 2004

I have a Sun E6800, Solaris 9, using mpxio for HDS 9960 SAN storage,
orcallator.se v1.37, se v3.3

orcallator.se creates a new output file every 5 minutes.  I traced this down
to the number of columns changing constantly.

I noted that in there are a different number of SAN disk devices in each new
file.

I noted one list user (Dec 03) mentioned having new files every 5 minutes,
but I didn't see a response to his request.

Any help out there?