[Orca-users] URL problems with certain graphs?

Carroll, Michael (GE Consumer Finance, consultant) michaelanthony.carroll at ge.com
Sun Oct 3 23:49:37 PDT 2004

Joel,

Did you get any solution to your graphs problem ... I seem be having the same or similar issue you had and I'm using Oracle Snapshot r393.

The filenames being generatated are something like:

	http://<web server>/o_<hostname>_gauge_volatile_disk_runp_((?_c\d+t\d+d\d+)|(?_c\d+d\d+)|(?_[ms]d\d+)|(?_c\d+t([A-Z0-9]{32})d\d+)).html

and the browser doesn't like the question marks (?)

Regards,

Michael Carroll
Midrange - Unix
GE Money
Australia & New Zealand

T +613 9861 8019
F +613 9861 8060
E MichaelAnthony.Carroll at ge.com

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and delete the message from your computer without making any copies. Please see http://www.ge.com.au/help/email_privacy_policy.html for information about our privacy practices.