[Orca-users] Who has used orcallator on Solaris 10?

Sjaak Westdijk westdijk at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 6 11:08:04 PDT 2005

Hi,

I am running it with an oldy, version 1.37 of orcallator.se with the 3.4
version of RICHPse without any problems on a v440 (sparc) . This evening i
will install it on a x86 system with the snapshot, report follows.

     Sjaak

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005, Blair Zajac wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for sucess or failure reports for people using orcallator on
> Solaris 10 with SPARC, x86 and x64 chips.
>
> Please let me know.
>
> BTW, if you want to test it out, get the latest snapshot of Orca from
>
> http://www.orcaware.com/orca/pub/snapshots/
>
> and the latest SE release from
>
> http://www.sunfreeware.com/setoolkit.html
>
> Regards,
> Blair

Sjaak Westdijk
--=                      Sent via Pine 4.62                      =--