[Orca-users] Perl errors constantly present in log...

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Fri Apr 8 10:52:42 PDT 2005

Peter Shattuck wrote:

> Can you print out your at /usr/local/bin/procallator.pl
>
> If you have done any modifications to it, it could be a syntax error,
> without seeing the file, I can only guess.
>
> Peter Shattuck

This file always produced warnings like that, and with the 2.6 kernel
series, it generates even more warnings.  It needs a good cleaning up,
both from bugs like this and to use a good Perl coding style.

I've tried to reach the author to have him add a known license to it,
but I haven't gotten a response yet.