[Orca-users] Perl errors constantly present in log...

Darren Kukulka darren.kukulka at beacon.com.au
Wed Apr 13 18:45:34 PDT 2005

Hi All,

I was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction
regarding errors I am seeing on servers running Orca 0.27 (in this case
RedHat Enterprise 2.4.20 Linux platforms).

The errors appearing in /var/log/messages are repeated ad nauseum
although Orca appears to be running OK ;

e.g.:

Apr  8 11:45:00 fred procallator.pl: Use of uninitialized value in
numeric lt (<) at /usr/local/bin/procallator.pl line 106, <F_STAT> line
9.
Apr  8 11:45:00 fred procallator.pl: Use of uninitialized value in
numeric lt (<) at /usr/local/bin/procallator.pl line 201, <F_STAT> line
12.

Also, if I am breaking any protocols, please feel free to let me know!

Darren.