[Orca-users] winallator SourceFile patch error

Erich Oberle eoberl2 at hallmark.com
Thu Dec 22 12:12:37 PST 2005

I received an error when trying to patch my SourceFile.pm file in Orca for
winallator use.  Here's the SourceFile.pm.rej file output:

***************
*** 31,36 ****
  use Orca::Utils         qw(email_message);
  use vars                qw(@ISA $VERSION);

  @ISA     = qw(Orca::DataFile);
  $VERSION = substr q$Revision: 0.01 $, 10;

--- 31,40 ----
  use Orca::Utils         qw(email_message);
  use vars                qw(@ISA $VERSION);

+ # Andy Fox - 2nd July 2002
+ # We need this to convert time into Unix Epoch Time.
+ use Time::Local;
+
  @ISA     = qw(Orca::DataFile);
  $VERSION = substr q$Revision: 0.01 $, 10;

I built a complete orca install on Solaris 10 with 519 snapshot so
everything should be very current.  Any help on this??  Thanks.
---Erich