[Orca-users] Orca question

Avi Sharma Avi.Sharma at cardlink.com.au
Thu Feb 17 20:43:22 PST 2005

Hi

I have Orca running on our master server and whilst the process is
running it takes up most of the CPU utilization (i.e approx 90%). I have
installed Orca on another machine with exactly the same spec and don't
experience any problems there.

Could you assist as to why Orca takes so much CPU on one machine and not
the other.

The Operating System is Sun Solaris 9 with the latest SUN patches.

Thanks

___________

Avi Sharma

Unix Systems Administrator

Cardlink Services Pty Ltd

Phone: +61 2 96469235

Email: avi.sharma at cardlink.com.au

Web:  www.cardlink.com.au

OFFICE:
Cnr Park Rd & South Parade
Auburn NSW 2144

This e-mail message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any display, dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.   If you believe you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail message or by telephone to (02) 9646 9222. Please delete the email and any attachments and do not retain the email or any attachments in any form.