[Orca-users] Changing the Y scale

Sam Howard Sam.Howard at trcinc.com
Sun Feb 20 12:47:48 PST 2005

Sorry for missing that part!

Both installs are on Sun servers running Solaris 8.

The server rendering the graph in (m) is a V880 with some Veritas volumes and stuff ... the server rendering the graph in 10e0 scale is just a E450 (I think) with no Veritas stuff on it.  The E450 is the Orca (graph generating) server.

Other than that, they are very similar, and have the same levels of RICHPse and Orcallator on them.

Thanks!

Sam