[Orca-users] Segmentation Fault after starting start_orcallator

Vornberger Achim achim.vornberger at is-energy.de
Thu Feb 24 08:23:32 PST 2005

Hi,

I've compiled orca on an solaris 8 sparc server. After that I copied the
start/stop scripts and the orcallator.cfg and orcallator.se on a client
maschine. The client maschine is also an solaris 8 sparc server. I installed
the SE Toolkit and created the directorystructur. I put the scripts into the
bin directory and the orcallator.se in the lib directory. After that I
started the start_orcallator, but it always fails with a segmentation fault

./orcallator start
Writing data into /opt/orca/var/orca/orcallator/su00007-5/
Creating /opt/orca/var/orca/orcallator/su00007-5/
Starting logging
Sending output to nohup.out
13994 Segmentation Fault

On an other server I works fine.