[Orca-users] Segmentation Fault after starting start_orcallator

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Thu Feb 24 10:29:41 PST 2005

Corrections --

(1)  what version of orcallator.*se* are you using?  orcallator.cfg I
don't think has a version associated with it.

(2) Don't just change the 1 to a 0 in the #define change to
orcallator.se, actually comment out the defintiion entirely.  My mistake.

To restate, change:

#define USE_RAWDISK 1

/* #define USE_RAWDISK 1 */

--Dragon