[Orca-users] rrdtool equivalent parameters of Orca

Alex Koralewski akoralewski at doitt.nyc.gov
Mon Jan 3 16:55:43 PST 2005

Well I was able to figure out the parameters that are used by Orca after
poking around the various perl module (.pm) files, and threw together this
quick and dirty cgi script from scratch to emulate that functionality, or at
least expand upon it.

It allows you to pick which hosts to graph on the single graph, as well as
the time range to use.

Like I said, it's a quick and dirty front end that just took me an hour or
so to throw together, it's merely something to play around with, though it
may not work for you w/o some tweaking to adjust the paths, etc.  There
could be other bugs, and it's alpha-quality code.  No warranty, implied or
expressed comes with it, yadda yadda yadda.

I've attached the perl script itself, its sample output and a screen shot of
the form as seen in my web browser.  Maybe someone will find this useful or
improve/build upon it.
--
Alex Koralewski
UNIX Shared Systems Administrator