[Orca-users] CPU used by orca itself !!

Garry Ferguson G.Ferguson at servicepower.com
Tue Jan 4 08:29:19 PST 2005

Hi all,
I have just joined the list and would be happy to know
how to get to any archives to see if my question has
already been answered.

If not ...
I am very concerned about the amount of cpu consumed
by orca itself. i.e. on the machine accumulating and processing
the data into web-viewable format. I attach an example - orca's
own graph - of the machine's CPU since orca was installed.
This cpu is virtually ALL orca! It processes the data for itself and 2
other machines. They are all SUN boxes with 2x10002MHz CPUs.

Any comments v welcome.
Thanks,
Garry Ferguson