[Orca-users] Sparc Soalris 9

Bonnell, Dave Dave.Bonnell at garmin.com
Thu Jan 13 09:09:31 PST 2005

Hello,

Thanks for the help.

I did have /usr/local/bin first in my PATH but I had changed the --prefix to
store everything not in /usr/local but in a partition just for logging.
This was sent to rrdtool as part of the configuration which is not what I
wanted.  I downloaded the latest version of rrdtool, ran the configure,
make, make install, make site-perl-install which put everything in
/usr/local.  This made rrdtool happy which made orca happy which made me
happy.

-d