[Orca-users] How to exclude filesystems?

Jon A. Tankersley jon.tankersley at eds.com
Thu Jan 27 09:54:32 PST 2005

It never did.... And it dealt with it poorly.  We hacked it to tattle about
the bad lines (and said what it found vs. what it expected) and keep going.
The default action was to bail.

There was a version of orcallator that didn't create a new file whenever it
detected changes or was restarted (like after a reboot).  We rewrote some
preprocessing scripts to split the files apart when there were multiple
headers inside.  This, along with the appropriate edits to the find_files
fixed the problem until the new orcallator came out.

Jon A. Tankersley
EDS - ITO-SD/US Capacity and Performance
MS 401
4000 North Mingo Road
Tulsa, Ok 74116

( Phone:+1-918-939-4820 (8-639-4820)