[Orca-users] I'm lost

Borja Marcos borjamar at sarenet.es
Mon Jan 31 14:02:14 PST 2005

Hello,

I'm writing a Orcallator for FreeBSD (yes, I didn't forget, in case
someone remembers it) and I'm running intro trouble. I'm stuck, perhaps
someone can help me.

I am unable to generate the graphs for some parameters correctly,
working with the following snapshot:

	http://www.orcaware.com/orca/pub/snapshots/orca-snapshot-r411.tar.bz2

I am successful to get a graph of some parameters, but I'm unsuccessful
trying to generate a graph for the syscall_ range. Could any nice soul
have a look?

(The devilator program is going to be -of course- contributed for the
good of the Orca and FreeBSD projects) :-)

I include a sample dataset, a PDF printout and the Orca config file I'm
using. It may be a silly problem, but I'm stuck.

Thanks in advance

Borja.