[Orca-users] orcallator.cfg fragment for WATCH_WORKLOAD support

Alex Kiernan alex.kiernan at gmail.com
Wed May 11 09:02:24 PDT 2005

On 5/11/05, Dmitry Berezin <dberezin at acs.rutgers.edu> wrote:
> Alex,
>
> Here is what I have -

That's great, thanks! It answers lots of odds and ends about exactly
what some of the columns were too.

> I stopped plotting CPU Wait since it was not very useful in our environment,
> but I left it there as an example. Make sure you have the latest version of
> orcallator.se.

Yup, I'm building stuff straight out of subversion.

> Do you need samples of setting WORKLOAD_INFO?

I think I've mostly got that figured from the docs... one question,
can you list the same name, with different processes so as to
aggregate various processes under a single name?

--
Alex Kiernan