AW: [Orca-users] Orca with rrdtool 1.2.6

Christoph.Baumann at coop.ch Christoph.Baumann at coop.ch
Tue May 17 00:39:26 PDT 2005

Hi Blair

Perhaps it may be slower ... but it is much more cleverer ...
see http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/newin12.txt
and It would be interessing for a lot of people.

Infact, Orca with rrdtool 1.2.6 is working and I can use your Performance
Monitoring Tool as Collector and drraw ( http://web.taranis.org/drraw/ )
I use as Presentation-Frontend.

I would like to send in a patch, but I am not a Perl- or C-Programmer.
But perhaps somebody else has the knowledge to do so.

Christoph