[Orca-users] Orca with Veritas 4.1

Liston Bias bias at pobox.com
Wed May 18 19:05:45 PDT 2005

Whatever happened to the comments and versioning included in
orcallator.se?  How do I tell which version I have?

I got the latest versions a month+ ago and toyed with it for some time
before putting it aside.

And then I blew away all my device and rebuild them (and veritas)
yesterday.  It appears that Veritas 4.1 is having issues talking to
Clariion, but all seems well again.

Thanks for all the responses and I apologize for not responding on my lack
of success earlier.

Regards,
Liston