[Orca-users] SE-Toolkit

Ditlev, Unix Consulting tdh at unix-consulting.dk
Mon Oct 17 16:45:18 PDT 2005

Hi,

Does any one know the present status of the se-toolkit, - what kind of license  ???

I saw some months ago that it licens I think on a per CPU basis for Solaris 10, - but know the source is available from sunfreeware ??

I hope some can help, - since I haven't so far been able find information regarding this, - not since wundermoosen.

Also it could be interresant to know if any porting to other system's is ongoing.

Best regards and happy unix,
 Tommy Henriksen