[Orca-users] orca client problems

Ramkumar Raghavan ramkumar.raghavan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 23:22:40 PST 2006

Hi,

    Thanks for your email.  I have pasted below the output from two
different clients. Both are solaris 8 machines.

id:/# sh -x /etc/init.d/orcallator start
prefix=/usr/local/orca
exec_prefix=/usr/local/orca
bindir=/usr/local/orca/bin
+ [ -x /usr/local/orca/bin/start_orcallator ]
+ umask 022
+ /usr/local/orca/bin/start_orcallator
Writing data into /usr/local/orca/var/orca/orcallator/id/
Starting logging
Sending output to nohup.out
+ exit 0

bash-2.03# sh -x /etc/init.d/orcallator start
prefix=/usr/local/orca
exec_prefix=/usr/local/orca
bindir=/usr/local/orca/bin
+ [ -x /usr/local/orca/bin/start_orcallator ]
+ umask 022
+ /usr/local/orca/bin/start_orcallator
Writing data into /usr/local/orca/var/orca/orcallator/ktikdsun/
Starting logging
Sending output to nohup.out
+ exit 0

Thanks & Regards