[Orca-users] My update of graph stopped working, I tried to refresh and rerun complete orca scri

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Fri Feb 3 12:14:10 PST 2006

Rajesh Verma wrote:

>I am not sure which one the offending data file.
>I tried to look with the timestamp number I am not getting any result.

I think I had something similar happen to me.  Though it specified a
date of Saturday October 15th 2005, and it would complain about a field
having a number too large.  It processed all the other files okay, though.

Are you getting /any/ graphs out of your data?  I.e., is it just
complaining about this one section, but still processing the rest, or is
Orca bombing out after the bad data?

--Dragon