[Orca-users] My update of graph stopped working, I tried to refresh and rerun complete orca scri

Rajesh Verma Rajesh.Verma at PalmettoHealth.org
Fri Feb 3 12:17:52 PST 2006

Previously this did not happended, now its goes through multiple errors and then stops processing and hangs.
How can I find the fille which has timestamp number too large?

-Rajesh

Rajesh Verma wrote:

>I am not sure which one the offending data file.
>I tried to look with the timestamp number I am not getting any result.

I think I had something similar happen to me.  Though it specified a
date of Saturday October 15th 2005, and it would complain about a field
having a number too large.  It processed all the other files okay, though.

Are you getting /any/ graphs out of your data?  I.e., is it just
complaining about this one section, but still processing the rest, or is
Orca bombing out after the bad data?

--Dragon

PALMETTO HEALTH CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.