[Orca-users] Multiple disk space percentage graphs

Tonij T. tonij67 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 07:17:55 PST 2006

Hi all,

I have been experimenting with Orca on and off over the past year and have
finally gotten some good trending information over the past few months.  One
of the main metrics I am interested in is trending disk space usage.   I
have two questions about this feature:

1)  I am monitoring 12 Sun systems.  For each system on the "Disk Space
Percent Usage" page there can be up to 50 (!) links to see the graph.  Some
of the larger systems with upwards of 60+ file systems can take up to 5
minutes to populate this page.  Is there a reason this graph behaves this
way?

2) Speaking of the larger systems, when I try to look at the graphs for some
of these, there are just so many of them the graph is a clutered mess.  With
10 different shades of blue I really can't tell which file system I am
looking at.  Is there a way to resize this graph to make it more readable?

Thanks in advance!