[Orca-users] My update of graph stopped working, I tried to refresh and rerun complete orca scri

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Sat Feb 11 07:43:23 PST 2006

On Feb 3, 2006, at 1:30 PM, David Michaels wrote:

> Rajesh Verma wrote:
>
>> Previously this did not happended, now its goes through multiple
>> errors and then stops processing and hangs.
>> How can I find the fille which has timestamp number too large?
>>

> Try starting orca with -verbose.  It'll spew LOTS of output, but it
> should tell you what file it's processing.  I think.
>
> Are you using build r522?

The message you're getting is odd that it mentions 'Wed Dec 31
18:59:59 1969 (11135015217)', which is at the Unix epoch.  It implies
to me that the date in the data file is not being parsed correctly.

If you run orca with -v -v -v and save the output to a file, then
search for the same error message and send the snippet along, that
would help.