[Orca-users] Problem running Orca 525: Can't locate DBI.pm in @INC

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Wed Feb 15 09:21:08 PST 2006

> Sequence (?B...) not recognized in regex; marked by <-- HERE in
> m/mntP_(/(?B <-- HERE ATCH|oracle).*)/ at
> /usr/local/orca5/lib/perl/Orca/SourceFile.pm line 434.
>
> I am trying to isolate only the orcacle filesystems, which obviously
> includes any with "oracle" in the name, as well as BATCH (for a custom
> app).  I took Davids suggestion and modified from:
>
> data                    mntp_(/(?!vxckpt|checkp|verita).*)

> data                    mntP_(/(?BATCH|oracle).*)
>
> Since Davids example excludes and mine needs to include, I figured all
> I would have to do is remove the ! from the statement; do I need
> something else?

This is basically a perl regex.  While your approach would normally be
logical, it doesn't work in this case.  Replace my ! with a : in order
to make it inclusive.  You can see other examples of this in
orcallator.cfg, such as in the Interfaces graphs, and in the group
orcallator {} definition (in find_files).

Never confuse "perl" with "logic". ;)

Note: without the ?! or ?:, the matching text for the expression in ()
would get saved in a reference variable (e.g., $1, $2, etc).  This, btw,
is also clarified in the comments above the group orcallator {}
definition in the orcallator.cfg file.

--Dragon