[Orca-users] Problem running Orca 525: Can't locate DBI.pm in @INC

Tonij T. tonij67 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 11:14:50 PST 2006

>This is basically a perl regex.  While your approach would normally be
>logical, it doesn't work in this case.  Replace my ! with a : in order to
>make it inclusive.  You can see other examples of this in orcallator.cfg,
>such as in the Interfaces graphs, and in the group orcallator {} definition
>(in find_files).
>
>Never confuse "perl" with "logic". ;)
>
>Note: without the ?! or ?:, the matching text for the expression in ()
>would get saved in a reference variable (e.g., $1, $2, etc).  This, btw, is
>also clarified in the comments above the group orcallator {} definition in
>the orcallator.cfg file.
>
>--Dragon

Thanks.  I fixed the statement and I am no longer getting an error, I have a
new graph (yay!) but it does not appear to be filtering anything...could
this be related to the other response that suggested I look for DBI.pm?  I
ran the perl command

perl -e "use DBI"

And this is the output:

Can't locate DBI.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.5/sun4-solaris /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.5
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/sun4-solaris
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at -e
line 1.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at -e line 1.

I take this to mean I am missing a Perl module?