[Orca-users] Clearing data

Edward Ortiz edward.ortiz at utsa.edu
Thu Jul 6 12:40:24 PDT 2006

I recently updated some of my partitions monitored by Orca by mirroring them. The partitions went from the naming convention of c1t0d0, c1t1d0, etc.. to md10, md11, etc.. as I'm now using Solaris Volume Manager. My question is how can I clear the old data from the "Disk Run Percent" graphs? I also have mount points that were temporary (/mnt/opt, /mnt/var, etc...) but are still listed in the "Disk Space Percent" graphs with zero data. I'd like to clear those as well in order to clean up the graphs a little.

OS: Solaris 9, Orca 0.28.0 (dev 525)

Thanks in advance.
Ed.