[Orca-users] Trace a vertical line at the begin of the day/week/month

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Tue Jun 20 13:53:18 PDT 2006

Julien --

This would be a pretty nice feature (I could think of a few uses for it,
myself!), but I don't think there's a way to implement it through the
orca config file at the present time.  If I can figure out a quick &
easy 'hack', I'll let you know.

It's possible someone else on the list has already done so -- anyone out
there have a slick way to add a point-in-time marker to a plot?

--Dragon