[Orca-users] Monitor daemons on Solaris

Dmitry Berezin dberezin at acs.rutgers.edu
Fri Aug 10 13:35:10 PDT 2007

Raj,

You can use Workload information. Current version of orcallator has a built-in support for it.

  -Dmitry.

 _____
From: orca-users-bounces+dberezin=acs.rutgers.edu at orcaware.com [mailto:orca-users-bounces+dberezin=acs.rutgers.edu at orcaware.com] On Behalf Of Rajesh MenonSent: Friday, August 10, 2007 2:51 PMTo: orca-users at orcaware.comSubject: [Orca-users] Monitor daemons on Solaris

Hello All,

I need to modify orca to monitor TFTP daemons on a Sun server. How can I go about this? I tried to follow the httpd monitoring methods, but not got anywhere. Any pointers to this would be very helpful. All I need is the number of TFTP daemons invoked in a day / week / month.

Thanks,

Raj

 _____
See what you're getting into.before you go there See it!