[Orca-users] SE problem

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Mon Jan 15 10:29:48 PST 2007

It's possible you have two versions of SE on the system, and it's
finding the older one on account of your PATH variable.

If that's the case, either remove the older version, or change your PATH
variable.

If that's not the case, try "which se", and see if maybe there's some
other "se" command floating around in your PATH.

If that doesn't get you anywhere, try adding -verbose to the orca
commnad in the startup script, and see if that gives you more information.

--Dragon nemo omnibus horis sapit