[Orca-users] Sun RAID drives not graphed by orca

Verbisk, Joseph H joseph.h.verbisk at lmco.com
Fri Mar 9 13:18:40 PST 2007

I am running Solaris9 with a StoreEdge 3320 array single hardware RAID
controller.
The array presents two logical drives as c5t0do and c5t0d1 which are
shown by
the format command.  The logical drives are mounted.
I see new files for c5t0d0 and c5t0d1 in the solaris9.se RRD data area.
I also see these with grep in the var/*/orcallator-2007-03-09-000 file.

No matching html is created under /web/orcallator/*.

Stopped and started both. I have been running orcallator for years and
the other
device information is fine.

Using orcallator.se-1.37.txt

Thank you.