[Orca-users] Orca dying on the vine?

Cynthia Kiser cnk at caltech.edu
Sun Aug 30 16:41:35 PDT 2009

Blair, thanks for creating the git and mercurial repositories. I
haven't done any extending of Orcaware for a couple of years now but
having the code available in version control ecosystems that expect
private and public forks will make it much easier to keep track of
things should I do so in the future.

I am sorry to say I don't have anything to contribute back to the
project. The 'extensions' I made were useful to me - but uninteresting
to anyone other than the handful of people still running AOLserver.

--
Cynthia Kiser
cnk at caltech.edu