[Orca-users] #define USE_RAWDISK 1

Hans MAYER mayer at iiasa.ac.at
Fri May 14 06:10:08 PDT 2010

Dear mailinglist members,
This days I installed RICHPse version 3.5.0 as package on SUN sparc with Solaris 10 release 10/09. This server has some zones and only ZFS file-systems. When I started SE it crashed immediately. Running with debug I have seen, there is something wrong with disks. After googl'ing I commented out USE_RAWDISK 1 in /usr/local/lib/orcallator.se
The result is, orca is now running but I do not see any Disk Space Percent Usage.
I found a patch in this archive, but this does not work in my case.
Any ideas ?
I think the problem consists due to the ZFS file systems. I run several other orca installations without problems.

Kind regards
Hans