[Orca-users] Problems with Orcallator on T2000 after patching to 141444-09

Mick Sheppard Mick.Sheppard at cpp.co.uk
Wed May 19 05:47:01 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Ive been running Orca fine for over 12 months on our hardware and have recently gone through a patching exercise to apply the Solaris patch bundle from last November. This has brought the systems up to a consistent kernel patch level of 141444-09.

Since the patch I have found that orcallator is no longer collecting stats on our T2000 systems. Its fine on everything else, only the T2000s have a problem.

Running from the command line I get the following output:

Fatal subscript: 5 out of range for: GLOBAL_net[5]

This is coming from live_rules.se in /opt/RICHPse/include. Ive tried both 3.5.0 and 3.5.1 of RICHPse and get the same error.

Has anyone seen this problem before or can otherwise help with finding a solution?

Thanks,

Mick Sheppard

Enterprise Systems Support Analyst

CPP Group PLC

Holgate Park

York

YO26 4GA

Tel: 01904 544562

Fax:  01904 544683

Web: www.cpp.co.uk <http://www.cpp.co.uk/>

Corporate: www.cppgroupplc.com <blocked::http://www.cppgroupplc.com/>

This is an email from the CPP Group Plc, Holgate Park, York, YO26 4GA; telephone +44 (0)1904 544500.
This message may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and either
return or destroy the original message.

The CPP Group Plc accepts no responsibility for any changes made to this message after it has been
sent by the original author.  This email has been scanned for all viruses by the Webroot Email Security System.