[Orca-users] orcallator.se and qeN not logging in/outKB/sec

Peter Radcliffe pir at pir.net
Tue Apr 25 10:42:58 PDT 2000

I've just set up orcallator.se on a machine with a qe card, the data is
being rsynced over to the machine running orca.

The client is running Solaris 2.6 Generic_105181-19 and SE 3.1preFCS.

I wasn't getting any KB/sec graphs for qe*, so I look at
orcallator.cfg and find wildcards in for packets/sec and errors/sec
but specific interfaces listed for KB/sec ... so I add listings for
qe0-3 and restart orca.

I get graphs ... empty flat graphs. I check the orcallator output, all
zeros. I get data for packets/sec (I can see the orcallator rsyncs
happening) but all zero data for KB/sec.

So, is this a known problem - can SE not get that data for qe cards,
or can someone else get this data and possibly a problem with SE
3.1preFCS ?

Thanks,
P.

pir                  pir at pir.net                    pir at net.tufts.edu

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2885/7/_/804404/_/956684592/