[Orca-users] Re: orcallator.se and qeN not logging in/outKB/sec

Peter Radcliffe pir at pir.net
Wed Apr 26 17:27:21 PDT 2000

Peter Radcliffe <pir at pir.net> probably said:
> So, is this a known problem - can SE not get that data for qe cards,
> or can someone else get this data and possibly a problem with SE
> 3.1preFCS ?

>From talking to the SE people, I discovered that the qe driver does
not count/provide this information. Bleh.

P.

pir                  pir at pir.net                    pir at net.tufts.edu

SHOPPING for DEALS? The merchants at BuyItOnline.com are offering up
to 30% OFF great gear, wear, gadgets and more, now through April 15,
2000. Real stores. Real Deals. Real Easy. Go get something great!
http://click.egroups.com/1/3025/7/_/804404/_/956795244/