[Orca-users] quick question about startup

Adam Levin alevin at audible.com
Thu Jan 20 07:54:57 PST 2000

From: Adam Levin <alevin at audible.com>

If I've never run Orca, and I've got orcallator files for a month, all
separate, will Orca run and collate that data into graphs for the month,
or will Orca only start graphing with the current day's data?

Thanks,
-Adam

Adam Levin, Senior Unix Systems Administrator | http://www.audible.com/
Audible, Inc.           The man gave a shrug which indicated that although
Wayne, NJ, USA          the world did indeed have many problems, this
973-890-4070 x297       was one of them that was not his.

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it.  Sign
up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation.