[Orca-users] RE: quick question about startup

Paul Walsh Paul.Walsh at uce.ac.uk
Thu Jan 20 08:19:33 PST 2000

From: Paul Walsh <Paul.Walsh at uce.ac.uk>

I think it depends on what you have set find_files to in your cfg file.  If
there are a number of files in the directory they will all get processed,
though (and I'm only guessing here) I think they get skipped on subsequent
runs of orca (presumably the statefile is used to keep track of what data
has been processed?)

Have a look at 0rca-0.25/orcallator/orcallator.cfg.  It will need tailoring
to suit you directory structure but you should get the idea.

Regards,
Paul Walsh

Senior Systems Programmer, Information Services,
University of Central England, BIRMINGHAM B42 2SU, UK