[Orca-users] rebuild rrd files from percol files

Mark Lin linmark at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 10:32:12 PST 2000

Hi group:
   can someone tell me how can I build back my complete rrd files from the
compressed percol data files?  I deleted the rrd files and run orca, it
builds everything.  But when I look at the html, there are a huge gap
missing in all the graphs.  Would someone tell me what I can do to get my
rrd to read all the data?

i have four machinese nfs mounted on orca server with their own orcallator
directory.  writes data every 15 minutes.  Orca server writes data every
hour.

thanks
Mark

eLerts