[Orca-users] Re: rebuild rrd files from percol files

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Tue Nov 28 17:24:29 PST 2000

This should work.  Several questions:

1) Are you using a non-standard Orcallator install or have anything
configured differently than how the INSTALL instructions describe a
set up?

2) Do the percol files have the standard filename format:
percol-YYYY-MM-DD?

3) At what time do the data gaps appear and how long are they?

4) Do you have some sample plots?