[Orca-users] Re: Multiple Host

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu Oct 11 10:58:01 PDT 2001

Yes,

Just make sure that your host that runs Orca export's its orcallator.se
directory to your other hosts.  Have the other hosts NFS mount that directory
and have their orcallator.se output files stored there.  Orca will find them
automatically.

The end result should be a directory

/opt/orca/var/orca/rrd/orcallator/

that contains a directory for each individual host you have.

A demo is at

http://www.orcaware.com/orca/orca-example/

Blair